Customer Support Representative
We are currently seeking a Customer Support Representative that can work with Healthcare Professionals in a fast-paced hospital environment. Experience with troubleshooting both Hardware and Software is required. This is a full-time contract position that could lead to a permanent position.
Lanier Healthcare Canada provides software and technology primarily for the healthcare industry. We specialize in workflow automation for the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and we simplify this by providing innovative software solutions that can speech enable the EMR. Lanier is also a proud Business Partner of 3M and Dolbey.
Lanier supports a healthy work environment through a good work/life balance as well as a friendly workplace. We also offer an attractive remuneration package that includes group health benefits as well as a pension plan.
- Responds to customer support calls.
- Acts as the first line support person for customer issues.
- Triage and troubleshoot issues to determine the impact on users, root cause and resolution.
- Escalates issues that cannot be resolved to next level support and or management.
- Updates customer during resolution activities and provides a detailed summary of resolution steps once complete.
- Provides training of product users, new installations (where required) and recurring training in a complete and thorough manner whenever needed.
- Develops high-level relationships with customers and contributes to their satisfaction.
- Available for after-hours work and working flexible schedules
- Proven organizational ability - must possess time management skills, be flexible and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a graduate of a technical college or equivalent with a minimum of one year experience.
- Must be computer and network literate.
- Knowledge in all aspects of Health Information Systems (HIS), including applications and Health Level Seven (HL7) interfaces would be an asset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office suite.
- Available 24/7 technical support when required.
- Must have and maintain a dependable vehicle and appropriate insurance.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
While we wish to thank all applicants for their interest, only selected candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.