We are looking for a friendly inside sales representative to contact our clients and to contact competitive accounts. You will be responsible for checking in with our clients regarding, “how well we are doing as a company” and to see, if they require any additional products or services, that we offer. This position also includes “cold-calling” on our competitive accounts to see if they are receiving the products and services to their satisfaction.
Lanier Healthcare Canada provides software and technology primarily for the Healthcare industry. We specialize in workflow automation for the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and we simplify this by providing innovative software solutions that can speech enable the EMR. Lanier is also a proud Business Partner of 3M and Dolbey.
Lanier supports a healthy work environment through a good work/life balance as well as a friendly workplace. We also offer an attractive remuneration package that includes group health benefits as well as a pension plan, salary plus commission.
Job Skills & Requirements:
- Customer Sales Skills; polite, friendly and professional.
- Communication Skills: working via telephone, emails and skype, must have demonstrated proficiency in all areas.
- Ability to sell small products via telephone, emails and skype.
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets for logging calls and follow-up dates.
- Only in-side sales skills are required, this will not include on-site sales meetings.
- Lead generation for outside sales representatives for large solution sales.
- Working with our Accuracy Optimization Services (AOS) Group.
- Previous experience in the software industry is desired.
- This position is located out of the London Head Office.
While we wish to thank all applicants for their interest, only selected candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.