Customer Applications Trainer
We are currently seeking a Customer Trainer that can work with Healthcare Professionals in a fast-paced hospital environment. Experience with Voice Recognition software is an asset. This is a full-time contract position based in Canada that could lead to a permanent position.
Lanier Healthcare Canada provides software and technology primarily for the healthcare industry. We specialize in workflow automation for the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and we simplify this by providing innovative software solutions that can speech-enable the EMR. Lanier is also a proud Business Partner of 3M and Dolbey.
Lanier supports a healthy work environment through a good work/life balance as well as a friendly workplace. We also offer an attractive remuneration package that includes group health benefits as well as a pension plan.
- The primary task will be to provide quality application training to the customer.
- Coordinate training plans with internal and external resources to ensure timely and appropriate training is delivered.
- Assess feedback on training courses delivered; monitor and follow-up to ensure improvement in client satisfaction.
- Developing training material, including participant manuals, presentation material, videos, practical material, and evaluations if necessary.
- Perform basic troubleshooting on software applications related to speech recognition.
- Post-secondary school education in technical or software field.
- Knowledge and experience with Windows and strong Microsoft Office skills.
- CSTD/CTDP certification an asset.
- Experience in Adult Learning techniques and designing and delivering training.
- Highly developed presentation and facilitation skills.
- Above-average interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational ability; must possess time management skills, be flexible and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to multi-task various priorities.
While we wish to thank all applicants for their interest, only selected candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.